Cummins Inc. Human Resources Manager - Cummins West Africa in Lagos, Nigeria
Human Resources Manager - Cummins West Africa
We are looking for a talented HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – CUMMINS WEST AFRICA to join our team specializing in HUMAN RESOURCES for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in LAGOS, NIGERIA.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Establishes strategies with business leaders to select and retain the diverse talent required to
maintain a competitive advantage and to align with recruiting strategies.
- Communicates and consults on all areas of human resources including compensation, benefits,
staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management in
alignment with common human resources strategies and processes.
- Conducts and documents investigations for business organizations or functional areas.
Provides employee development expertise, support systems and processes focused on continuous
learning and knowledge sharing.
- Ensures compliance with key government legislative requirements and adherence to human
resources policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with business management to translate current and future business goals and develops
initiatives and tactics to meet business goals in alignment with overall human resources
strategies and processes.
- Coaches and mentors direct reports; assigns work according to availability, skills, and
developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or
equivalent experience required.
Human Resources Business Process Execution
Compensation and Benefits Administration
Organizational Development and Effectiveness Consultation with strong experience in Unionised environment, championing good working environment
Job HUMAN RESOURCES
Primary Location Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island-Nigeria, Lagos, DBU Alausa
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Mar 6, 2023, 5:47:41 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Distribution Business
Role Category Hybrid - Potential for Partial Remote
Req ID: 230002G5